To be honest, I suck at posting to my various blogs in a consistent fashion. And with the various file types and storage options for documents out there, well, it was becoming more and more ridiculous to have to keep downloading conversation software just to maintain every scrap of writing I could from my past. Also, I'm too cheap for cloud based storage. So I figured I'd dedicate an entire blog not to my current musings and adventures, but to my prior contemplations. At this moment, I'm not entirely certain what I'll do with this blog. Maybe just post old writings with no explanations or perhaps provide introductory backpedaling to outdated personal opinions. At present? I haven't the faintest notion of what I'm doing. And frankly? I like it.

Friday, March 21, 2014

'My Dearest Tabby' - Poem - March 2003

I shall love you forever more

Can you say you feel the same way?

My life with you could never be a bore,

While I think of you night and day.

For when darkness falls

When, for me, is around nine

Your love is all that wanders the halls

Of this empty head of mine

Till now my dreams were blank and true

Things to come and things that have been

But now all I can dream about is you

In the battle for my heart, guess what? You win

For when I awake to a new morn

And pray to my father high above

I no longer curse the day I was born


But praise him for my dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment